Wednesday, September 24, 2008

~Verve~



Aloha!

I just briefly wanted to post to keep you up-to-date. I have been taking my antibiotics... and have started to double up on my pain meds... I'm not sure what is wrong ~ but without a doubt ~ the increasing pain is causing problems. I haven't gotten much sleep in the past two nights.
I have been waiting two days for an appointment with my oncologist, with whom, I will see later this afternoon. I am hoping to find some answers ~ and get this resolved soon ~ I don't know what we would do without modern medicine!!! Oxycodone ~ my new preferred drug of choice! lol...

I'm a tough one, so, albeit to say ~ I'm hanging in there.

I have been reading the book "Three Cups of Tea" ~ which was sent to me by my friend Greg. It is very inspirational, and my lucid dreams keep revolving around the idea and thought of building hospice centers in areas more suitable for end-of-life...
I'm trying to be somewhat cautious of how I phrase and or paraphrase my thoughts... I guess, basically, what I am thinking about... is a greater vision ~ one where hospice patients may feel more at home and one with themselves an nature.
I know, that I would prefer to die lying in a bed that overlooked the ocean; and I am aware, that many other's would too. I am sure, that perhaps other's would like to overlook mountains or fields...
I'm not sure why I am envisioning such buildings... or entertaining such thoughts; however, I continue to believe. Believe, that anything is possible.
Hospice centers which encompass and embody a greater sense of life ~

Wonderful! :)

I am still waiting to hear from the NIH. At this point, I am beginning to welcome the idea of treatment... I will be sure to post asap with all news. To all who are battling the fight and to all who support those who do ~ God Speed.

No comments: