Saturday, September 27, 2008

Feeling Blue...



I know that the weekend is usually pretty slow around here... everyone is busy with their weekend, but, I just thought I'd post... I've been missing a few days, here and there.
I haven't felt the greatest this week ~ and in all honesty, I'm beginning to think, that I am ready for treatment. If there is a possible chance that I can get rid of this s***!
I think that I have slept maybe, about 14 hours in total since last Sunday night. I've even trippled up on the pain med's to try and help knock me out! I'm hoping to find some answers this week ~ with the kidney ultrasound and the bone scan.
I hope that all has been well with everyone. Sorry if I haven't been getting back to all and that I have forgotten and missed birthday's. Happy be-lated!
Ok~ unfortunately, not much more to say at the moment... I've got to serously try and get some sleep!!!
I will continue to keep everyone posted. I'm hoping to hear from the NIH on Monday. That is usually the day that they have the big "pow-wow" ~ with all the Doc's to make a decision. Still hoping that those cells are growing...
I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekends. Take care my friends.
Love, Becky

No comments: