Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chance Encounter...


It was an absolutely beautiful day ~ and one, which; I will never soon forget.

I had ventured back out on the beach, in the early evening ~ to take in some more of nature's beauty and splendor. I couldn't help but notice one very young girl impaticular. Without a doubt, I knew, in my mind and heart; that she was a cancer patient undergoing chemo treatments.
She was a wonderous beauty, who was enjoying the beach with her family and friends. I watched as she picked up sea shells and even captured a crab, to her amusemument!
Without a doubt; as I have always stated, God works in mysterical ways. Everything, DOES happen for a reason.
I spoke with Lilly's mother for a bit and asked if she would mind that I put her daughter, Lilly's story on my site. She kindly accepted. She will be forwarding her daughter's carebrigde page to me ~ and in turn, I will post it on my site.
My recent venture ~ to try and help terminal cancer patients live their childhood dreams ~ begins here. I told Lilly's mother, that I would try to raise some funds; so that their family may spend the much needed time together ~ as they were, on this very day.
ANY and ALL funds, that will be recieved will go to Lilly's family. However, prayer is always a wonderful support and gift ~ just the same.
It is in The power of: YOU ~ that I believe.
Encounters are never chance. Today, I was graced by the presence of an incredible little girl ~ who was enjoying Life...
God Bless.

No comments: