Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Long Life...


HI! Yes, I've been playing around with my camera, again! I was trying to get some fun shots of the necklace that my aunt gave to me...

it is supposed to mean "Long Life"...

I simply had to post the photo of myself, because I was feeling quit "chipper"! :)
I let my hair down, started pressing the button on camera... and got a great fun shot!

I am looking forward to a GREAT LONG LIFE!

I am living... and loving every moment.

~that's all I wanted to post for now! Just wanted to let you all know, that I am doing well. Overall, feeling fine ~ feeling well ~ and am in Excellent Spirits!!!
************************************************************************
Still contemplating many of my future options...

*I am eating a carmel apple ~ WOW ~ tastes wonderful. There is sooo much good in this life to enjoy... if we simply take the time.

~Some of my reader's have sent some private e-mails... and I just wanted to let you know... that I will be making this blogsite into a journal of memoirs. Thank You so much for your encouraging words. It will absolutely be a wonderful way to preserve my thoughts for my family and friends.
~I would also like to make sure, that I have the permission of all; who have either been posted or talked about; to be included in my book. As well, I may contain an area at the end of the book for private e-mail/correspodences, dating back... (I thought that this might be nice to preserve for my family/daughter)
If there is anyone, who truly, would not like to be included, please don't hesitate to send me a message. I respect the privacy of all.
~I will be sure to inform everyone when I finish with this endeavor. I have started on it... but, it proves to be quite time-consuming!!! Please bear with me. Thank for your patience!

Love,
Becky

No comments: