Thursday, September 18, 2008

quick post...update

Good Day All!

I just wanted to quickly post ~ for many of you who follow ~

We made the trip back from Florida ~ we had a wonderful time!!!
We are now at the NIH in Bethesda, MD.
Yesterday was such a long day...
we got up early to make the drive from Florida to MD ~ and then I had my Mri and Ct scan ~
I have been having increased pain in my groin/pelvis from a lump that continues to grow...
this will all be checked today.
I will as well be getting the results from my scans...
I spoke with my new doctor ~ with whom I gave my recent pet disk scan and pathology report to ~ I asked her to clarify... and she did confirm that there is some melanoma activity in my inner thigh as well as in my pelvis...
I will have all the current results/info today...
so, hang in tight.. as I am.
It is, once again... time to get back to "reality" ~
in the so-called world of Melanoma.

Anyone who is new... who may be reading... I would be more than willing to answer/share anything...
don't hesitate to ask.
You may send private messages to Summerbead69@yahoo.com

PS ~ I continue to wish Simon in England the best~ I send out my positive thoughts for recovery.

I will post ASAP with all results.

Have a Wonderful Day :)

2 comments:

Carver said...

Good luck Becky. I've been thinking about you and will send out good thoughts. I'm glad you had a good vacation before going back into all the medical stuff.

Summerbead said...

Thank You Carver ~ you continue to be such a GREAT support to me ~
You are as well, in my thoughts.