Saturday, July 12, 2008

Standing Alone

It may be time, for a bit of retrospection; I am, as many of us are ~ trying to "deal" with alot of personal issues.
I am looking forward to spending some time with my daughter, aunt and her family. I believe, that it is time, to take the time ~ for others.
************************************************************************

I had hoped to return to work shortly. I'd imagine, that working; (besides paying the bills!! lol) is part of a "normal" life-style. It gives a person great "self-worth" and satisfaction. I guess, I keep telling myself that everything is going to be "alright" ~ which, I am sure it will. However, Life, as I once knew it ~ is not ever going to be the same. I can't even imagine that it truly ever will be.
************************************************************************

You will have to forgive my recent posts, I have alot ~ honestly, going on in my personal life. As if, I didn't already have enough to contend with. I've dealt with it all the best I could throught the past year or so ~ or so, I had thought. I don't know. I don't think, I really thought about it too much.
I've been "running-away"; so to speak.
***********************************************************************

The man, whom I just recently met; has informed me, that there is little that can be done for him. So, he has decided to "LIVE". He is buying a car and going to do some traveling with his new wife. I wish him the best. It is a great time in Life, to stop and take time for others.
***********************************************************************

The Power of:YOU ~ is something that I HONESTLY believe and will always continue to believe. We all need to look at the inheritently good in others. We should not "judge" other's based on our preconceived notions or concepts - let alone, make other's try to meet up to our standards.
The Power of:YOU ~ is inheritently, GOOD within and of yourself. No one needs to prove anything to you. YOU need to prove everything, to EVERYONE else.
************************************************************************

Stand alone, if you must ~ for what you believe. But, Life is; as many of us know it ~ all too well. Too short. Too damn short for bitterness, hate, and dislike alone. The world would be such a greater place if we all just took the time ~ to Love one another. To look beyond differences ~ Differences are what makes all of us unique to some degree or another. Relish in the good ~ not the bad and give and take optiminally, traits that embdue ~ those that wrap their arms around you and your heart.
***************************************************************************

1 comment:

greenfish said...

just want to wish you well...