Thursday, July 24, 2008

Increasing the Power of: YOU





"The ideas and this felling of YOU , has already penetrated my soul and I´ve been learning a lot, even been far away in this sunny country once you had the oportunity to know.
I believe you are an evolutive person.
I belive also that this net you´ve been creating is helping not only you but lot´s of people that gets involved or is aweare of it.
I wish to add some emotions to increase the POWER of YOU otherwise it is incompleate ( in my opinion)"
1) Strong Will
2) Tolerance
3) Forgiveness
4) Helpfulness
5) Humble
6) And of course LOVE


Thanks for being you


~Augusto ~Recife, Brazil

********************************************************************


YOU are all amazing! I love your thoughts and comments! More than you can realize, and or know... this "net" truly has helped aide me on, with, and through my journey with Cancer. I am thrilled to share my thoughts, ideas, and concepts on and about LIFE with you. I recieve back, tenfold. It is truly an incredible feeling. Your good thoughts, vibes, spirit, and prayers; have been a grave blessing in my healing process. There is most definately something to be said about the nature of the human spirit. The compassion. The soul. The spirit. The raw emotion. YOU have tapped into your inner core ~ for the greater good. I have always said, and believed in the Power of people. I have always looked for the "good" in other's. I have always believed in the


capabilities of everyone. We are all unique ~ in our own particular way. YOU can, and do ~ make a difference. One good deed, leads unto another, and then, yet another... I've always believed that the world ~ is full of good.


Thank YOU, for being you. There is absolutely something to be said about the Power of people; inevitably, the Power of: YOU!


*****************************************************************


I love the thought of "increasing the Power of: YOU". Absolutely! Incredible view!


*****************************************************************


What would YOU like to add to increase the Power of: YOU?


No comments: