Wednesday, July 9, 2008

LIVE





NEED I SAY MORE?
Take a stand! Life is too short.
I was in my onclogist office today, when I met a man; who was "unsatisfied" with his current Doctor. He decided to take matters of his life into HIS own hands. He was, without a doubt optimistic ~ yet realistic ~ however, there was a hint of uncertainty. Partially, I'd imagine, because of his "dis-satisfication" with his current Doctor.
The Power of: YOU. It is extraordinary. Sometimes, though, we just need to give a little push. We need to help other's along the way. A great mental spirit is all it takes. (as this man, so wisely pointed out!)
I am once again brought back to the statement: "I am Living with Cancer" ~
The Power of: YOU can ultimately prescribe your fate.
LIVE.
Strenghten yourself. Strenghten your not only your body, but mind and soul. Spiritualism ~ resides within each of YOU.
FIND IT.
REACH OUT ~ and help another ~ learn that they are not merely "living with cancer", but rather, "Cancer is living with them".
Regardless if you are a Cancer patient or not ~ learn to LIVE. NOW.


1 comment:

Bolder said...

thinking of you.