Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Speial Moment in Time







"A Special moment in Time: How Beautiful"

These were my very first thoughts upon recieving this photo from a reader. Her name is Joanne and this is her father. She states that: "I would be honored to share my story with your readers. God bless you. I wish you peace and happiness and to be the one to beat this horrible disease. Keep in touch, you are a beautiful woman." ~ Joanne

The Power of: YOU is a community of wonderful individul's who outreach to each other, in the hope and need to share their experiences, stories, trials, and tribulations with Cancer's Journey. Joanne's recollection is one of many truly heartwarming and emotional stories that have grave impact on our daily lives.
********************************************************************************
Joanne's Story:

"Hi my name is Joanne and my dad died of melanoma and it's been so hard but then I see someone amazing like you with such grace and bravery that it makes me feel better, I felt like my father was the one who was going to beat this. but I guess everyone thinks that,.he was in 3 trials and went through so much . I often wonder if we should have just let him go naturally. without all the "treatments" that made him so sick I wish I could have taken him on an amazing trip somewhere beautiful instead of spending 70% of our time in hospitals. He was such an strong beautiful man, and he is so missed, so missed., I wish you the best of life your attitude is wonderful good luck and best wishes Joanne "
*********************************************************************************



1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a beautiful picture, and man. Thank you for sharing it and him :)