Monday, July 7, 2008

Reflection's



"Have great dreams and dare to live them."
I was looking for some really great inpsirational quotes to start to reflect upon and post and I came upon this incredibly simple statement. I know that you all have dreams ~ great dreams, I bet. How many of you actually DARE to live them? Simple statement, yet very powerful. I've been a dreamer all my life. I've often even stated that I'm the "dreaming-dreamer"... It's a simple concept, one which, I bet many of you can truly relate to. Always day-dreaming about tommorrow or next year or for the vast majority of us... retirement years. We work so hard to build toward our retirement dreams and often, many of us never get to see or experience the dream. It's unfortunate.
I'm not sure how to explain what my cancer diagnosis has changed. It's a new perspective on Life. I've often thought, that perhaps it is my new "selfish" behavior. I've had many believe that I "crazy"... I am beginning, finally, to take my Life, into my own hands. I am making the decisions and working faster towards changing my lifestyle. My time has become extremely precious. I have a "real"-ization of the end. It will be here for me, sooner than expected. I've come to terms with this, finally; the best I know how.
You have the power and time, to change your life. Stop dreaming and start "doing". I DARE YOU to live the dreamers dream. No more excuses...no more waiting until the next paycheck...no more waiting for 401k plans and retirment.
DARE TO DREAM AND LIVE THAT DREAM.
You only get one chance at Life. Make the best of it! Empower YOURSElF to DO. YOU have the ability to accomplish anything that you set your mind to.
I DARE YOU!!!

No comments: