Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December 3rd

Hi! This is Julie, I am an e-mail friend of Becky's and hope to keep an update current on her progress at NIH. I just spoke to her mom and they are there. Becky is scheduled for tests today. They are both tired from the trip and the tests! I believe she has had her CT scan and is scheduled for an MRI later tonight. Tomorrow she is scheduled to get her port in.

An idea of mine to support Becky while she is there this month is to send her Christmas cards with a picture of you in it. They have a board they can post things up on and she can look up and see all the people who care about her. She had posted her address below. I have got to get my picture taken to send to her myself!

Much love, prayers and support headed your way, Becky!

Julie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie-
We will get something mailed off.
My own cells are hopefully growing well in the NIH labs for similar treatment real soon. Our extended family made Becky an honorary niece last weekend.

Kurt & Pam Knudtzon- Wisconsin