Friday, December 19, 2008

***************************

Hello everyone I heard that it is snowing back home and in many other parts ~Reno, Las Vegas... WOW
Please excuse my grammer and proper political awareness within my speech. I feel as though I have been big time old time rugby football. They just keep attacking me from every which way. I really finished my treatments last saturday... and I thought ~ WWO this wasn't as back as i thought i would be... but, no one, and i do mean mean... no one could prepare me for this.....

b right back....

nurse is here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,
I'm having a bit of insomina and have been thinking about you. I hope you are feeling a little better. I know it's a slow and long process, but you are doing great! Hang in there and tap into your "power."

I'll see you tomorrow!

Amy

COTY said...

Thinking of you & wishing you a strong recovery.