Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hospital Menu: "bauhm"...




ooop


there it is.... The National Cancer Institute has served me; and me alone, 60 million plus 4 white blood cells friday afterdaynoon! They were a think o f beauty ~ My research nursed let me hold them in the palm of my hand, much like a mother rocking and craddling her new born baby for the first time.
It was a great accoplishmenat and feet for many who were involved. The National Cancer Institute is wonderful The team of cell Doctor' and all who were involed made a very heart heartwarming card for us.
I t was so touching to actually see with pure clarity the pearlly colors of my cells. A tinkle was in my eye :) (if you can only imagine!)
Please keep your thougths and prayers and prayers on high alert for all of this... The Power of: you makes a grave difference.
Next weekend I will try and plan on having a "surprise sweet 16" party for her ~ nothing elaborate... it's an age of becomoing... and whether she realizes it of not... it is an age that through which many opstacles were given to her.
I continue to firmly believe that there is a greater purpose for the vision ~ and that someday, she to, will have here "ah, ha" moment.. in life.
Untill then, let's just celebrate a wonderful person, with the power and potiental for an extraordinary life :)

It's a dreary 10:30 pm at the NIH. The halls are all
but vacant, awaiting the dawn and anticipation of workds, a scurry and hutle ofd creativity.
And, As I sit down to take take my warmn winnters nap (pending the warm blankets that are on their way...) I am to reminded how this journey, or mine began

sorry now... getting light-headed and very tired... vomited quit a bit this eve... I believe that that discssion is ot qquit the main treamtmes.....ill keep you up to date asap love ya!
ps im have a great Chalie Brown Christmas!!! L) small tree wth ligths and presents...exciting///you've made my day :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there dear!
I hope that you understand how much of a hero you are to the rest of us!
God knows I need one, and you, my friend, are it!
Hang in there, and know that you are loved!

Johnny

Unknown said...

go cells go!

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky
Thanks for the daily updates. I have been following you through this event....I'm also a melanoma survior..I wish you happy holidays in the coming days and hope you have a Merry Christmas

Angela