Wednesday, October 1, 2008

no worries... and Thank YOU.

I briefly wanted to let everyone know ~ I took the morphine last night ~ started off slow... the good news ~ it really helped elivate the tumor pain ~ bad news.. back pain was "dulled". I didn't get much sleep ~ afterall. Early a.m. I decided to up the dosage... thank goodness. It knocked me out for several hours ~ some well needed sleep. It has helped numb me quit a bit ~ however, the pain is still there. I have been advised to go to the ER ~
I am soooo tired and just want to sleep ~ but, I know... I can't keep this up. So, support is on the way... and I will be off to Aultman Hospital's ER. Let's hope that they can get this figured out ~
If you don't hear from me for a bit ~ you will know where I am at. Thank you ALL for your continued thoughts and prayers ~ they are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Carver said...

Dear Becky, My thoughts and prayers will be with you. As ever, Carver