Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update from Becky's sister

Hello, my name is Cathy I am Becky's sister. I know many of our family and friends visit my sister’s blog for updates. While I am not much of a writer and am certainly not as poetic as my sister I will try to do my best to keep you all up to date on her condition.

Becky is at Aultman hospital right now while receiving pain management through morphine and nausea medicine. The tumor in her pelvis has grown substantially in the last 3 weeks from not quite 2 cm to 9 x 4 cm. The tumor is pressing on her right kidney and causing quite a bit of pain. We think the Doctors will be putting in a stint tomorrow to avoid kidney failure, but we are not sure if this will relive any of the excruciating pain she has been it. The doctors believe the pain is from the size of the tumor pressing on the kidney. If you would like to send any personal e-mails or questions you can send them to our mother at keyserbood@yahoo.com.

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

please let Becky know we are thinking of her, that she is courageous in her battle against cancer, and loved...

and, hope that the doctors can alleviate her pain because she has suffered enough already.