Sunday, November 9, 2008

The attraction.



I have just begun to read the book entitled: "The Secret", which explicitly states that "we're all working with one power. One law. It's attraction! The Secret is the law of attraction. You can see the law of attraction everywhere. You draw everything to yourself. The people, ... your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head".

We are all constantly drawing attraction to oursleves through ourselves and I am happy to say that I have most definately attracted and drawn some of the greatest human beings, which I call friends into my life.
You have all been such a wonderful group of support. Your thoughts, words, prayers, and comfort guide me daily throughout me journey. I would not be here, without you ~ and that, is not an understatement.
From the very beginning, when I found and attracted Amy Bushby, Carver, Becca, Greg, and Tracey, I found Hope, Belief, and Faith within the human spirit ~
it's called kindness. It has grown ten fold up until this point and I hope that at some point within my lifetime, I will be able to reciprocate and coney the appreciation that is due.
To all who are considering a visit to the NIH in the month of December ~ I sincerely look forward to meeting YOU. I know that many have asked about the visiting hours, directions, and many other questions. To the best of my knowledge, they do have visiting hours similar to that of a hospital. I will leave the number to nurses station desk on 3NW so that you may call with any/all of your questions/concerns. I will also give you the address for your directional purposes and for those of you who will not be able to make the trip ~ just in case you would like to send a Special Holiday Greeting Card.
I have asked if I may decorate my room for the Holidays and much is dependant upon how I am feeling. It seems logical that during the chemo dosing (the first several days) I will not be able to have much in the room. I am gearing up!!!
The aphoresis went well! The Doctor said that the amount of cells that they recieved from the procedure should help my lab cells grow in the millions!!! (yeah!!! let's keep up the faith ~ good killer cells ~ take over and grow!!!)
As well, my sister has informed me, that we may be able to go to New York ~ to get our hair cut and donated to locks of love. The guy on the show "What not to wear" apparently has offered his servies to us for free. I was very excited and touched to hear this. I am hoping that she will be able to make this a reality.
I have been surrounded by some very wonderful and special people in my life. I could not have done this or gotten to this point in my life without them. I can never say enough ~ to show my sincerity ~ to all. The law of attraction simply does work.
At this very moment, my sister and her husband's side of the family are gathered around to say their last farewells to a lovely lady, who battled cancer as well. My brother-in-law's mother and family have been told that it has come time for her to depart.
I am saddened for my brother-in-law and his family. This disease takes a great deal out not only on the cancer patient but the family and friends as well. At this very moment all of my thoughts and prayers go out to his mother and circle of family and friends.
Please keep all in mind ~ who battle ~ and all those who support the will to live and the incredulous fight.

~"celebrate the good feelings...emotions are an incredible gift"~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

grow cells GROW!

i have a copy of The Secret on my console, still unread, i will have to get at it if you think it's a good one...

Unknown said...

Have any of you ever used a vision board to help focus your dreams and achieve life's goals? If you found The Secret to be helpful, a vision board may be a powerful tool for you!

A vision board shapes an ideal future through the power of intention and visualization. Learning how to vividly imagine your desired results -- attracting your perfect soul mate, radiant health, abundant career opportunities, or building personal and community relationships to give back -- is the first step on the path to making them happen.

A vision board - which is a collage of images that represent your goals, dreams, and intentions - allows you to break through unconscious, self-limiting beliefs that have been building in your subconscious mind for years.

Have you ever dreaded picking up the phone to make a "cold call?" You could use a vision board to turn self-limiting perception of cold calling into something positive. The key is to view an image or symbol, on a vision board, that represents the result of a successful cold call - is it closing the next deal, meeting a new business partner, or expanding your business?

If you study your vision board twice per day, morning and night, this new positive emotional feel associated with the idea of successful cold call will shift your negative perceptions of a cold call in your subconscious mind, into something positive, allowing you to make more calls and attract more business.

I've used this method for about 5 months now and its worked wonders so far - no joke. I'd suggest taking a look at John Assaraf's book "The Complete Vision Board Kit" for a guide of how to create and use a vision board. Go to the book page here: www.TheVisionBoardKit.com.
He is letting people download a free chapter from the book, so you can get started.

Unknown said...

Becky
The two things I remeber from the blank days of bio-chemo is the love from my freinds and family and the comfort of familiar things.
Tammy was there with me the whole time, but I also had my grandmothers quilts...
Minor details I know, but as you know its those little things that really give you strength. And they give you that strength because they let you know, in your soul, that you are loved. period.
You, my dear, are loved. Therefore you WILL have strength. We are all here for you...and even thousands of miles away, so are my grandmothers quilts, and all the love that went into them,
Just wanted to make sure you knew...
Johnny