Wednesday, April 9, 2008

one of those days...

Hello All! - I'm a bit tired these days. I haven't been getting much sleep. I've got so many things to contemplate right now, in my life. The cancer diagnosis and treatments have really been affecting my thoughts, alot. I have been contemplating moving to Florida. I live in Ohio. I'm unemployed at the moment, and looks like, this may last ALOT longer than I had anticipated. I am trying to start my own business, (as you may have noticed) to help support me, while I am taking treatments. I'm not so sure, it's working so well. I know, that I just feel like, I need to get out of this town. Yes, my immediate family, and circle of friends live here. Everyone thinks that I would be completely crazy to do this right now, with everything that is going on. My teenage daughter doesn't even want to move with me, she prefers Ohio and wants to move in with her dad. I also have to contemplate whether or not, I want to do the TIL treatments at the NIH if the IL-2 treatments aren't working. To be Frankly honest, I'm not ready. I'm not even sure, I'm ready to continue on with the IL-2 treatments... what length of duration are we talking here? I want to go back to work, and get my life back. I want to be "back to normal". Just for a bit. The cancer will be there. It has been there. Couldn't I just take a "break"... and then return once my finances and emotional state were in place? - yes, I am having one of those moments. Is anyone else interested in moving to Florida? - I'd LOVE a roomate! It's too cold here for me!!! I love the warmth of the sunshine :) - any words of advice/ or opinions to help me out?

No comments: