Tuesday, April 22, 2008

it's just me, myself, and I...

So cool. I took this photo, as the start of a journal log, through my battle with cancer. My inspiration started several months ago, but it wasn't until this evening, after watching crazy sexy cancer, that I decided to truly honour those intentions.
So, here I am... with my lifesavor, my new laptop. Yes, that's me, screen name: Becky... one side looking out, the other side looking away. I guess, you can say, it mirrors my feelings.
I really, had wanted to take a look at myself, with hair... well, what hair, I have... it has thinned out sooooo much since I started the IL-2 treatments. Everyday, I loose several hands of strandful hair. You would never know... but, I do. It's ok. I'm cool with it. I've still got hair. Although, my eyelashes, now they, are becoming completely non-existant! That's cool too.
It's never too late to take a close look at yourself, or, yourself, taking a closer look at you!

1 comment: