Saturday, April 26, 2008

Blossoming














So, here I am. In Bethesda, MD. At the NIH. Underneath a beautiful cherry blossom tree. Under all the splenour and beauty. It's breathtaking. I'm in awe. There is so much beauty in Life. It surrounds us. It is seasoned, and brings much delight. Much like, the time in our lives. It's learning how to take advantage of the greatness that surrounds our daily lives. It's learning how to live, and thrive; throughout the seasons of our lives. It's also about, taking the time, to appreciate that life. Hopefully, as you take your journey, this path in life; you too, will learn to stand peacefully, under the blossom of your tree of life!






*************************************************************************************




I now see, more clearly, the beauty in nature and life. I feel so alive! -




And, even though, today isn't the brightest of days, I know, I will survive.




...my tumours are alive, but, that's allright.... so too, am I!

















1 comment:

Carver said...

Hi Becky,

I'm so glad you are able to appreciate the beauty around you. That must be so hard at times with all you're going through. You are very much in my thoughts.

I wanted to mention that when I found your blog a long time ago, after you posted the link, I had to manually copy it in. Sometimes on the MPIP when you click on a link you get a message saying that it can't go to the site but within the address is the blog one. I'm not sure why that happens but I've gotten used to figuring it out when the links don't work. If you post a link to your blog again on the MPIP, you might also copy the address within the post in case the link doesn't work from the html box. I'm sure others on the MPIP would be as touched by your blog as I am, but they may not have been able to find it when you posted the link at first.

Take care, Carver