Friday, April 4, 2008

Life is crazy

Life is crazy.
There it is. Plain and simple. No middle of the road. No boundaries. No tolls. No tokens; to call home.
We live and we die. We sit and we cry. We spry. We then ask why.

As confused states of mind may be, conflictions and contradictory; the nature of our hearts and soul take upon a different stroll. There is no middle of the road. Our minds, they stir; all the while, our hearts are in a flurr. Our perception of life becomes a blurr. Our reality is amidst defeat, and our vanity is incomplete.

Nothing seems real anymore. The surrealism which surrounds has entangled me in a web. A massive web of deceipt and inevitable destruction. My demise is foretold and will soon be forgotten. In the land of the oblique, where confusion sets stray; reality is no longer at play.

We live in a minut corner. A pebblestone, left on the eartlhy ground.
All wrapped in silence, all wrapped in stone.
It's enogh, to just want to let go.
You took my heart and ripped it apart. You tetter and toy, with every explicit convoy.
And I, I allow you to flirt with my emotions. I permit and do not cease. The overbearing break, that my heart has in tow. Two hearts, that once flow.
For, it is your nature to deceive.
I just need to grieve.
I want to love. I want to be loved.
I want to live. I want to live and share that love.
I want to give; of my heart and soul.
I want to feel, all hearts desires
explicitly so
forever more

in the land of reality, where confusion sets in; surreal fantasy takes plight, and boughts from within
my perception of life, is forever sealed
in a fate of feats
left for aphrodity
almighty leaps
and bounds with faith
the hope and glory
are yet, my greatest escape
desctruction is inevitable
it's a dangling measure
of life's fleet.
it's seriously time to think of my alternative escape
from a world lost in vain.
from the savage at hand
and heart the same
I honestly thought I was so strong and brave
I've stayed headstrong amongst the waves

2 comments:

Carver said...

Hi Becky,

Beautiful start to your new blog. I'm Carver from MPIP (although with my name I probably don't have to spell that out, ha). My blog started as a way of dealing with my melanoma dx but at this point is more about photograph, my garden, and miscellaneous, although I have a lot of melanoma links too. Take care, Carver

Anonymous said...

Carver,
You have an absolutely INCREDIBLE site!!! I LOVE what you have done! The photo's are beautiful. I love gardening as well, and tulips are my favorite! :)
Truly, the MPIP message board is my initial inspiration for starting this blog site as well; it's a forum for me, to help get my feelings out during this rough time.
I've been truly grateful for all of your research, thoughts, and MPIP posts.
I look forward to many more!
Take-Care of Yourself, and know, that what you contribute, is GREATLY appreciated!
Becky