Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sincerity Calls

What Cancer
Cannot Take
From You
It cannot take away your
Faith
shatter your
Hope
or lessen your
Love
It cannot destroy true
Friendship
invade the
Soul
or take away
Eternal Life
It cannot
conquer your
Spirit.
I am once again restless. It is the eve of my benefit. My co-worker's and friends; Bob, Renee, and Clem have taken this endeveour upon them.
Apparently, it has been dubbed: Bob is "the contact"; Renee is "the adminastrator"; and Clem, ...well, Clem has been named the "eye-candy"! An iconic statement indeed. I can not help but laugh and smile everytime I hear this setiment. It brings a smile to my face, everytime I re-collect the conversation. You would have to know a bit about my friends to fully understand.
Bob, is always looking to brighten and cheer the day. Renee, who is in the midst of her pregnancy, is forever forging strong. And Clem, sweet and quiet as can be... simply said: "eye-candy" :)
These are truly my "Friends". Words could never express the emotions that I have felt over the course of the last several months. Often, there have been tears of Joy along with moments of laughter.
What Cancer Cannot Take From YOU: has been a very powerful and meaningful quote to me. Cancer has given me Faith. It has restored my Hope. It has shown me Love. And, It has provided me unconditional Friendship. Cancer HAS invaded my Soul... it has shown me that Eternal Life Lives, within the Spirit.
Cancer has given me the Power to realize just What Cancer Cannot do.
It has provided me with Great new friendships which have helped lite my way.
To Bob, I'd like to say: "Thinking of you and smiling. Some things never change". To Clem, "Friends are God's way of taking care of us". And, to Renee, "I'm so blessed to have a friend like you".
Simply written: ~(Becky)
I will always be there, smiling for you ~(Bob)
I will always be there, thinking of you ~(Clem)
I will always be there, forging through ~ (Renee)
Bless you all.
May you find the Power of Peace within YOU.

1 comment:

Carver said...

I hope the benefit went well. As always your posts are so uplifting. My thoughts are very much with you.