Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"crazysexycancer"



What a crazy picture!


My daughter was goofing around as usual with the camera; trying to catch some unexplicit sexy shots! She said, "mom, you need to be sexy"... it's a teenage thing, I guess!
I had watched the movie crazysexycancer, and by all means, it is very difficult to feel as though you are anything but. However, I'm getting my vibrancey back :) And, in all honesty, this photo; well, doesn't look so bad~ if I must say so myself! I think that it is really important to feel good about yourself ~ regardless of your Life's situation. My latest thought: was to dedicate posts, expressions, thoughts, and stories, through your "Cancer Model" photographs. So, get out those camera's and show me your crazysexyphotos! Empower Yourself to express inner and outer beauty.

4 comments:

SimplyStu said...

Yea for the "teenage thing." I think sometimes our teens actually have a great perspective!

Carrie said...

It's cute and playful AND vibrant!

Bolder said...

yay!

riderpitts said...

oooh pretty picture - pretty girl.