Monday, June 23, 2008

Sending my Love, for all your kindness, graciousness and generousity


BLUE'S BROTHER'S AT BENEFIT FOR BECKY!
THANK-YOU!
The benefit was an overwhelming joy! I truly have some very wonderful friends. I am extremely blessed and appreciative of everyone's kindness and generousity. It goes without saying, that you have touched my heart.
There are undoubtabley many whom I'd like to Thank. This never would have been made possible without my friends; Bob, Renee, and Clem. From those who so graciously volunteered their time and efforts, from the bottom of my heart, I Thank-You. To all of those, who attended the benefit to show your support, I Sincerely, Thank-You. My words could never express the warmth that is felt. Your blessing's have graced me and I will forever be Thankfull.
God has brought some truly extraordinary individuals in my life since the diagnosis of my Cancer. With the continued support of family and friends, I will Live Strong. I will forever hold on. You have shown me, that the world is full of good. Your positive attitudes and strength help guide my way. The faith that I have in you, has brought unsurrmountable blessings. I have been given Hope, for a new day.
~The benefit was a joyous occasion~
MAY YOU ALL BE BLESSED. YOU ARE FOREVER IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.
Love, Becky

6 comments:

Basic Me said...

I am one of becca friends from csc " crazy sexy cancer" She will be missed and prayed for and loved and her energy and joy and enthusiasim has changed the world. I am so sorry she lost his battle with cancer. She is and will always be amazing. She will always be an inspirtation to be and the folks at BasicMissions.com to continue to serve the cancer community and to make a difference each day and rejoice in each day. We are all so blessed to have lived. If it all ends tomorrow we have lived, loved and changed the world. We will miss her. Thanks for writing this... Callie Broussard-Wheeler CEO and Founder BasicMissions.com and BasicMissions Global Advocacy Foundation

Carver said...

Dear Becca, I am so glad to read how well the benefit went. You are as ever in my thoughts and prayers. As ever, Carver

Daniela said...

dear becky,

i just found your blog and want to tell you how amazing you are! your courage, humor & strength shine through...just know a family in ithaca, ny is totally cheering you on...DAILY!!! my hubby has cancer, too and if you care to check out his blog: bertscholl.blogspot.com

hugs,
the scholl family

Daniela said...

dear becky,

i just found your blog and want to tell you how amazing you are! your courage, humor & strength shine through...just know a family in ithaca, ny is totally cheering you on...DAILY!!! my hubby has cancer, too and if you care to check out his blog: bertscholl.blogspot.com

hugs,
the scholl family

Anonymous said...

becky,
i did not know until recently how close we live. i wish i would have checked the boards more often i would have loved to attended the event. i live in brimfield(i am stage 3 and 7yr ned),i was dx when my daughter was 5 months old. let me know if i can help you at all
dawn

Summerbead said...

Dawn,

Please send me your personal e-mail. Are you on the mpip board? Do you use the anon name? I would love to chat. Thank you for your offer.