Thursday, July 23, 2009

poems by jennifer sick

she opened her eyes
and was on a cloud
a man appeared
and said aloud
you've lived a life
once so beautiful
yet so strong
take my hand
no fear allowed
no tears to shred
or pain to feel
just love and happiness
for all eternity
while many on earth
may cry and shout
you shall be safe
from all no doubt
for you are here
to be adored
by all you see
now through eternity
withoug a doubt
your always fighting
and I love you for that
stay who you are
not just for me
but for god you'll see
we love you for who you are
that woman you are
that mother you are
that beautiful soul
and loving heart
no matter what
you will always be
~My Mother~
~I Love You~

*********************************
~Till death~
By: Jennifer Sick


She closed her eyes and had a dream
God was there with a bright glowing beam
he said to her "your time has come and gone"
be not afraid
your soul is not lost
for you are in heaven
she looked around
and what did she see
loved ones thats where once lost
well how can that be?
what God has said
must be true
Theres no pain, no fear
not even a tear

She looked down and what did she see?
her family and friends crying sadly
She turned to God and said,
"why are they crying
so sad and so dim"

Its cause they lost a loved one
so pure and so beautiful
they lost their daughter and even their mother...

She tryed to cry out
and tell them shes ok
but they did not hear
so she fell to her knees
and began to pray
"Oh God please protect them"
"let my daughter know that I will always be there"
"i will guide her"
"lover her and always protect her"

God did just as she asked,
and the family moved on
but still thing of her
again and again...

This is dedicated to my mother...
I love you...

2 comments:

Carver said...

Truly beautiful poems!

Unknown said...

Dear Jenny,
You are not going to be a writer: you are already one, and not only a mere writer, you are a poet.
All you have written about our Becky, your Mom, made me cry, not only that poem I am making comments.
Like you, I think she is now in a better place than us, where there is no pain, no suffering, and she is close to God, in Paradise. I'm sure of that.
She has lightened our lives on earth, and now, she is shinning brightly in the sky, as a Star.
Be strong as she was. You are her legacy.
We'll be there for you and I hope you come once to Brazil and stay with us as your beloved Mom did.

Rosa Maria (Becky's brazilian Mom)