Thursday, July 23, 2009

A message from her daughter

Hello everyone. My names Jennifer Sick but im sure you already know this. My mom always made sure she included me in anything she wrote especially on her blogs. She was a very outgoing person and one of a kind. There is noone out there that could ever replace my mother. She inspired me to do many things and im sure she also inspired many others. She was a fighter. She refused to give up. Chemo treatments, radiation, pain medications, and surgerys after surgerys she fought to destroy this cancer that took her life. She told herself everyday "yes i can". She once held me in her arms and told me shes doing everything she could to prolong her life for me. There are so many things she will miss and things she will not see. Why should a woman so yound and so beautiful lose her life to such a horrible desease? Lifes not fair. Always tell the ones you love just how much you love and care about them cause you never know what tomorrow has in store. I love you mom. You were strong. I hope your on your beach house in heaven with your toes in the sand surronded my shells and the wonderful sun waiting for me. I will see you then. Till then I hope your happy and comfortable in your new life. Love you always, Your daughter, Jennifer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful words that would have undoubtedly made your mom proud. My heart goes out to you and your family during this time. Stay strong.

Carver said...

Dear Jennifer,

I know how proud your mother was of you. I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute to your mother this was. Best wishes, Carver

Joanne said...

Jennifer, I met your mother during a time when we were both hospitalized on the 6th floor of Aultman. She was in a room next to mine and came to visit me one evening. We visited several times during her short stay and she was such an inspiration to me, her strength helped both myself and my best friend who was also fighting cancer and got to meet Becky. I recently found the paper she gave me with her name and blog website and I logged on to see how she was doing. I was very very saddened to read she just passed away. What a wonderful woman she was, and she wanted so badly to beat this thing for you. I believe I got to meet you also the day she went home. God bless you and give you strength, you have lost a beautiful beautiful mother, I am sure she is in her beach home in the sky with her toes in the sand. Joanne

Carrie said...

Thinking of you Jennifer.