Sunday, January 31, 2010

Favorite memory of Me and My Mother

My favorite memory of my mom would have to be all the countless nights we would spend together watching movies. She called it PJ/movie/popcorn night. We would get into our favorite pajamas and cuddle up together on the couch. Of course we had 10 blankets on us because mom was crazy about being under the warm blankets. We would watch countless movies and eat tons of popcorn. The one night we grabbed our blankets and sore around the room like we were birds who were free and happy to be alive. We laughed for hours on end. Another night my mom decided to put our remaining popcorn on our ceiling fan and watch them fly. We were on the floor rolling in popcorn, laughing. After all the fun was over and we decided to go to bed, we would sleep in the same bed. We would lay together and talk about our day. I would tell you everything about school and the boy I use to like. She would tell me either about her work or her love life. I helped her threw it all. I was mommys little helper and I forever will be.

3 comments:

bob said...

there was not a day that went by that your Mom didn't tell me some cute little story or expierence you two did. she is so proud of you

Christine said...

Sometimes it is the little things that can make us smile. I'm glad you have great memories to remember her by

Anonymous said...

So what were some of the movies you girls liked most? Your mom and I would talk about movies all the time but I can't seem to remember one that was her favorite.

jp